Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Hello again…and hello Summer!



After weeks of FEELING like summer was already here…hot Georgia weather, dwindling school motivation, mini vacations, etc…the calendar finally says June, and our summer has officially begun!

While summer seems to be the time when the internet pace slows…it seems to me to be the perfect time to return after an unexpected, unannounced, but much needed break from blogging.

Usually our winter/springs have been very slow-paced, but this year, in this season of life, we have had much on our plate. Though I didn't intend to be silent here for four months, it has allowed time for other things to be accomplished…our homeschool routine has improved greatly, we've made big strides in our journey of adoption, and I'm finally feeling settled into our life in Georgia.

So I hope you'll join me here again in this space…and I hope your summer is off to a fun start!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got time off, and I'm so glad to see you on this space again. I love reading your writing and hearing about you life, my dear friend.

Jen Kershner said...

SO happy to see you back here friend! I can't wait to hear more from you.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs