Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve on the Twelfth


The final edition of Twelve on the Twelfth.








  1. Second breakfast at Panera with my little hobbits.
  2. My apple/cherry/almond oatmeal
  3. Beginning adoption paperwork mailed! (More to come on this!)
  4. This one loves her handwriting practice workbook.
  5. Button wreath craft
  6. The sentiment describes our day. :)
  7. A happy scrapbooking mess...
  8. due to this year's December Daily album!
  9. My favorite nativity.
10. So glad I bought this over the summer, now that I have a piano to decorate at Christmas!
11. Advent countdown book for today...Nathanael's favorite!
12. A special gift that we all love given during Madeleine's first Christmas!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs