Sunday, July 08, 2012

Day 8: Summer Colors



While visiting with Kammy & Pappy (Brent's parents) in Asheville, these colorful beads filled the breakfast table each day.  

For a good part of each day, Madeleine and Hadleigh (and even Nathanael) spent time making bracelets and necklaces for each other. (Nathanael made one for me.)

Even I was enticed by the colorful spot...I made several bracelets for the girls (you can see part of one for Hadleigh in the bottom corner).  

And here's something you might not know about me:

I like organized crafting.  Love to color coordinate crayons and colored pencil boxes. And so, I started to sort the beads.  Not all of them; mostly just my favorite designs. 

They made such lovely happy piles! :)

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs