Thursday, September 01, 2011

September...

you are ushered right in.


I am armed with September issues of my favorite magazines. (This and the next three months are always my favorites of the whole year.)

I am trusting that the temperatures will slowly make me want to venture outside again. (And more importantly, make my children want to be outside.  I have never known them to have had more inside days than this summer.)

I am anxiously awaiting the day that I can pull on a pair of jeans.

I am thinking of potpies and bread puddings and holiday Starbucks drinks.

I am looking forward to my little sister's birthday.

I am excited about a trip to the coast with my bestest friends.

I am on board with Brent's plan for buying more firewood now. Be prepared, you know. (Maybe we can convert the 10 trees/shrubs that the heat killed this summer into firewood. Hmmm.)

I am thankful that we've laid a good foundation for school over the last {almost} three weeks.

I am in search of a good dress for my little brother's wedding which is approaching quickly.

I am ready to hang up my autumn wreaths.

I am feeling creative and crafty after all the busy-ness of getting ready for homeschool.

I am in love with this season that September always begins for me. And so ready to enjoy it.


1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Me too! All of it!

Also, thanks for the info on Karen Russell's class. I love her and will have to check into it.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs