Thursday, September 22, 2011

Perfectly Timed

These arrived today...


Summer and Autumn from Matthew Mead...just in time for the last day of summer today and the first day of autumn tomorrow.

I am so excited to sit with a cup of tea and enjoy them!

(It's ironic that it arrived today...ironic, yet perfectly timed. It was scheduled for delivery the first week of September but there was a mix up with the Post Office...and my original order never made it here...which was disappointing until I got a follow-up phone message from Matthew Mead himself on Monday.  I just have to say that I am very impressed by the level of commitment to customer service...and follow-through from this company.)

Have you gotten your copy of these issues?

And how did you enjoy the last day of summer today?

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs