Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Things I'm excited about...

I'm not sure how I missed the release of his summer magazine, but I am so anxious to receive Matthew Mead's Autumn magazine.  I just loved his Christmas Holiday edition...it is such a beautiful and practical publication.

I'm excited about using my new instagram app...planning on using my iPhone to document my 30 day photo challenge...and instagram was a perfect choice...so far, I prefer it to my other camera apps.

 Day 1: self-portrait

I received an email from Layla Grace yesterday, calling my attention to the new Petunia Pickle Bottom line.  And while I don't have a need for a diaper bag anymore (mixed emotions there, for sure!), I think the following items are perfect for the preschool/elementary moms out there.
I keep changing my mind about which iPhone cover I like best...but I think this one is fun and colorful...otherwise I like the black & white damask-style one or the grey and black.  Which do you prefer?


And I just think this would be a perfect bag for autumn, don't you?

What things are you liking these days?

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs