Monday, August 22, 2011

Catching Up


Day 19: Where I slept

Pictured here are two wonderful Christmas gifts we received this past year...a Sugarboo Designs frame (I've loved their stuff for the longest time!!!) and an amazingly comfortable new mattress...I wake up feeling like I'm in a cocoon...and it is terribly hard to get out of bed in the morning!

 Day 20: What I read

This has been my "slow read" this past spring and this summer.  It was tough for me to get into the first chapter...but once I did,  I have loved it.  It's not a book to rush through...it's a deliberate book.  And so I've taken my time with it.  I'm into the second to last chapter...which excites me...and makes me a little sad.  I never like for books I love to come to an end.  Bittersweet.  

 Day 21: pretty pattern

This is my Burleigh china pattern: Blue Scilla by Lillian Delavorgas.  I love these dishes.  I use them for teas and special occasions. They were a wedding shower gift from my Mom...a special keepsake to remind me of our favorite spot for tea in Asheville...and all the special times we had there before and since.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs