Monday, June 22, 2009

This and that.

Just wanted to say hi. We've been crazy busy...on vacation...celebrating my little sister's wedding (pictures to come)...spending time with best friends and family...seeing a bear cub walking the streets in the neighborhood...catching summer colds...and staying up late too many nights in a row! Love the summer, don't you?

Hope you're enjoying June as much as we are...right now, I'm enjoying a late night rain in a still and quiet house in the mountains. Does it get much better than that?

2 comments:

Shawna said...

how did i miss the bear!?!?!?

loved our time together. pics are coming, i promise. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimber-Leigh! I love reading your blog! It is so neat to hear of all of your doings!! I can't wait to see the pictures of Kati's wedding. I bet it was beautiful! How is Michael and Matthew? Any wedding bells for them? If you want to e-mail, my address is: jerryvicki@bellsouth.net

I look forward to hearing from you!
Vicki

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs