Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lately overheard...

Hadleigh: "Mom, I want to drink hot chocolate and hot tea when its SO "brrrr rabbit" outside." (Hilary will appreciate that one!)


Nathanael: "I'm sure I could do that with a crane."
(This week, the electric company has been around our house and backyard burying cables, installing electric related stuff, etc. for the next phase development of our neighborhood. I hope they will remember to remove the 537 little white, orange, and red flags that they stuck all over our yard.)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the 'brr rabbit'. Too precious!!

Hilary said...

: )

Mia said...

That is too cute!

Tabitha Blue said...

Ok, those pics of your kids are adorable... and they even sound so cute!!! That is so sweet!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs