Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My little girl, growing up.

She's five today. Five years old. Five years since I first held her in my arms.Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday she was so tiny...how I miss those moments.

And yet, I so enjoy the little lady she is becoming. Watching her learn and grow is such a privilege. There are so many moments each day when I just look at her in wonder. She is such a precious gift.
We have lots of fun things planned for our girl today :) And she is SO SO SO excited about turning five.
Happy Birthday, my little girl.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Hadleigh. I really wish we could be close to help you celebrate! Hope you have a great day!!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday, Hadleigh! I will never forget the moment when your mom told me she was pregnant with you. It was such a happy day.

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday, Hadleigh! Your friend Jack said this morning that he just can't wait to be 5. Hope you enjoy it!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs