Monday, October 20, 2008

Last but definitely not least.

Nathanael is three today! (And so ends our month full of birthdays!)

Here's my little man. He told me this morning, "I'm growin' up, Mommy! I am!"

He was thrilled to open his presents and find a new Thomas train, accompanied by Annie and Clarabel (Thomas' coaches). It's the little things, you know. He got to enjoy birthday cake #2 (a "punkin" cake), making paper airplanes with Daddy, and a trip to the pumpkin patch today. (And he was such a good sport about the trip to the grocery store!)

He has grown so tall and so articulate...but I can close my eyes and recall so clearly when he was so much smaller. Sigh.

What a blessing it is to have a little boy...he fills my days with such joy and laughter!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

happy birthday, nathanael!

wow - this is a full month of birthdays! hope you are doing well. i feel like it's been forever since we've talked.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to all 3 of your kiddos. October is a super busy month for your family, but I am sure a fun one!

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday, Nathanael...you're just squished right between Jack and me...how fun! I can't believe how big you are. Miss you all.

vtpuggirl said...

Oh, I know the feeling. My little guy loves Thomas the train too. Why can't they just stay little?

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs