Monday, October 08, 2007

Four years old

Today my sweet Hadleigh is four years old.
After a heart-sharped pancake breakfast, she opened her gifts, and we soon found her outside in her pajamas, butterfly wings on (a gift from her cousins) in her ladybug helmet and new bicycle! And here are pictures from each of her past birthdays...including her party last weekend
Turning four...
Turning three...
Turning two...
Turning one...
My sweet baby girl on the day she was born...so hard to believe she was once so small.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Kimber-Leigh, the pictures bring back such sweet and special memories of my precious Hadleigh... I can't wait to see you all in 8 days!
Hugs and Kisses to all....Mom

Jillian Marie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Hadleigh! Wishing you a very special and happy 3rd Birthday!!xo

Shawna said...

I can't believe the time passes so quickly. Can't wait to see you all!

diane said...

Happy Birthday Hadleigh!

Wendy said...

Wow! Has it been 4 years already. I haven't seen many photos of Hadleigh so my image is of her at 2. She is growing up!!She has such beautiful hair!!! Such a beautiful girl!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs