Friday, July 20, 2007

Be Inspired

This was the theme of a "swap" I participated in over at ScrapInStyleTV.com...a fabulous website if you haven't checked it out yet!
This was the second time Lisa and I have been matched together for a swap, and I have to say that opening my box of goodies from Lisa was most definitely inspiring! Lots of goodies tempting me to start working on Nathanael's scrapbook (I know, I know, I really need to get it done before the baby arrives!)

By far, my favorite thing in the package was what Lisa put so much time and heart into...a flip book of inspiration, with tons of color, texture, techniques, and ideas. Here is a little peek of it that Lisa posted on her blog...
Thank you SO much Lisa!!!



No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs