Friday, June 29, 2007

Miss Potter

I waited and waited for this to come out on dvd. Brent's mom mentioned seeing it (and raved about it!) in theatres in the late spring, and I could not find a theatre near that was showing it then. So I had to be patient...and it was worth it!

A lovely story of Beatrix Potter...Hadleigh and I have been reading some of her stories together at naptime...a beautifully filmed movie...an inspiring story, especially for someone who also wants to write stories (no illustrations for me though!)...whimsical elements...great performances, especially by Renee Zellweger...and the English countryside!

It now sits in our dvd collection...hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

I really want to see this film!

april said...

oh, I want to see that too! great recommendation.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs