Monday, April 23, 2007

Baby Kate

I had a wonderful weekend...I was able to go to Dallas for my dear friend Shawna's baby shower. She and her husband David were "home" from New York, and it is always such a blessing to be with them. Shawna and I can literally talk into the wee hours of the morning...even when we're both pregnant! The shower for Baby Kate was beautiful and yummy (delicious brunch foods and strawberry cupcakes!)...and she was certainly showered with some beautiful things! I think her closet will be stuffed! I just can't wait until she arrives in July...
And the shower was also special because I finally got to meet sweet little Judah, the son of my other dear friend Courtney (aka Dot). She has some adorable pictures of him posted on her blog...silly me, I forgot my camera, so I am depending on Shawna and Dot to email me copies of theirs!
Shawna, Dot, and I were roommates in college...so I treasure every moment that we have together...especially when our other roomies are with us! We missed you Shannon and Steph! It was hard to drive away (as it always is). It is tough to live so far from your best friends...and yet, it always reminds me of how much I cherish their friendships. We are truly blessed!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs