Monday, November 20, 2006

Getting ready

I just finished putting groceries away after making my big shopping trip to get ready for Thanksgiving. Whew. Not too crowded...and they had everything I needed which I am thankful for! Brent's parents and grandparents arrive on Wednesday evening, so I have lots of cleaning and cooking to do in the next two days!

Here's the menu I have planned...I'd be happy to share recipes if anything interests you...and on Wednesday, I will share one of the dessert recipes...yummy!

Mom's Brown Bag Turkey with Stuffing
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Beans with cranberries, blue cheese, and walnuts
Cranberry Orange Sauce
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Pumpkin Roll

Off to get some rest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhhhhhh yum. I think I'd like to stop by:) I would love the green bean recipe and the chocolate pecan ------Whenever you get time! Have fun with your inlaws.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs