Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Laundry Day.

Since Brent was home yesterday, I didn't get around to laundry. (Love, love, love Holiday weekends. Especially when it's your anniversary weekend which means that Brent took off Friday too!)

So Hadleigh and I have been working on it today. I don't mind doing laundry. I don't mind folding and putting things away.

But I really don't like the laundry when it involves bed linens. I just really don't like putting sheets on the beds.

Don't get me wrong. I love clean sheets! But I just don't like dealing with fitted sheets. Especially on beds (like Hadleigh's) that are up against one wall. Or on cribs.

I remember once Oprah saying on her show that she HAS to have clean sheets every other day. Now that would be nice.

Very nice. But I bet you she doesn't EVER change her own sheets!

But today was fun because Hadleigh and I snuggled in the pile of fresh, warm-from-the-dryer sheets on my bed.

She thought it was fabulous. Kept smelling the sheets and her blanket! Kept smiling.

I had to take a picture ... didn't get a good one of us together...but I thought this one was cute.

A silver lining for making the bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You like laundry. I wish I did:) But I do like clean clothes (and the smell of clean clothes) so it is a must:) Cute, cute, cute Picture!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs