Tuesday, March 28, 2006

day two.


This morning I was tired.
And a tiny bit sore.

Did not want to get out of bed.

But I did, and as always, I feel great after exercising. I like knowing that I have accomplished a goal. But already, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning. Secretly looking forward to day 22 when (if I am just SO tired) I can stay in bed and not feel accountable to anyone.

Publicly, I'm looking forward to day 21 when I realize that I might actually WANT to get up and exercise. Because the challenge is the personal commitment ...

But right now, I am thankful for the accountability and the encouragment!

7 comments:

Rhonna said...

LOL..you & me both..
I can hardly bend down, due to the intense session of squats yesterday!

but, you're right..we always feel better *after* we've exercised...
wtg...
you're my inspiration!
R

Lita said...

looks like I didn't want to go to sleep and you didn't want to wake up...hehehe! Love your work, its so beautiful, just like you!

Kari said...

Great goal and love this page. Really, really nice work:)

Anonymous said...

Great page! Love the way the book is bound and your son is adorable !!!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

That's cool how you put Dream across the two pages. I wouldn't have thought to do that. And your handwriting looks like mine! From a distance, anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Love the journal you're working with...cool rings and lovely papers!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for motivation, huh? I WAS going for the exercise goal but just figured nixing fast food for 21 days would be hard enough! LOL! Looks good. Keep up the good work!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs